Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer 2009

















Enjoying Lake Michigan...i want a boat now;)


He was super brave..the water was freezing!



hilarious:)



We have been having a lot of fun! Lifetime pool, bike rides, staying in our pj's, our cheapy wal-mart pool in the backyard...life doesn't get any better, right? This past week the boys had VBS at St.Paul which was so surreal, I used to go to school there, preschool - 5th grade and to have my boys there was great! My 2nd grade teacher, and my favorite teacher, was also helping out with VBS. They read stories, played games, but their fav was dancing to the music. I should mention that their favorite game to play at home is "Dance Party" which consists of MOmmy putting on Comcast music channels, and annoucing them one at a time. Then we judge each boy on their "moves"...it is hilarious!!!! I want those boys to always be on the dance floor when the grow up, not holding up the wall! On Tuesday, my friend Mike took Timmy and I out on his boat on Lake Michigan..it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment