Sunday, June 28, 2009

Michael is 3!

Joey woke up Mikey! "You're 3 buddy!"
Sorry..Joey likes to sleep in his undies:)















































































My baby is 3! Holy cow! I cannot believe it..i say that every year for both of them, but seriously....wow.time goes by unbelieveably fast :( He woke up at the crack of dawn to his room decorated and the house decorated with Cars stuff, balloons, and crepe paper. He was so surprised! He came downstairs to all of his presents. The biggest hits were the Captain Feathersword costume, Playmobil Castle, and his Cars "big boy" bike! It was fun watching him get so excited!
























After riding this bike around the house a few times, we had breakfast. He requested cinnamon rolls and sausage, so that is what we all had. I put 3 candles in his cinnamon roll and he was so proud. In these pics Joey is running around in his undies or "naked baby" as we call it. He was too busy playign with mikey's new toys to put clothes on:)
























We went to Great America for the day. Mikey got his face painted as Captain Feathersword. I dont' like face paint at all especially on hot days, so you can tell by the pic where he is sleeping..it has all run off. Joey was in the Wiggles Splashpad for a long time and his was gone within minutes. As you can tell it wasn't my idea:) Anyway, Mikey finally fell asleep after we went on the new pirate water ride where you ride in pirate ships and use water guns to get other ships. Cute idea, but Mikey was TERRIFIED! Of course, that made us a target for others and needless to say, Mikey and I were beyond soaked! He was so upset that his "Birthday Boy" shirt was ruined. A nap after that experience was great..
























He wanted McD's for dinner..surprise, surprise:) Then we got home and had cake. Mikey requested pink cake! Oh, this morning we went through his baby box and I showed him the outfit he came home in and the newborn cap from the hospital. It was so cute! "Mommy I am bigger now!"












No comments:

Post a Comment