Friday, June 26, 2009

Mikey's Pool Party!


The party people!

Attempting at a kids pic..and the birthday boy was not having it :(




My Bookie:)




Mikey's cake


All the kids got googles as their favor

Showing me 3 fingers


Opening his present from Joey


When Joey and I went shopping he told me "Mommy I want to get a gift for Mikey that will make him give me a hug" It was so great....he got a kiss!


Mikey counting down the days til partytime!





Grandma and Mikey - thanks for all your help!


Pizza face!



Cake time!


Papa's buddy!




The Mack truck from Joey!


Can you tell Mommy is excited?


Sarah and Uncle Timmy with Bookie!
Today we had Mikey's kids party at Dolphin Cove Aquatic Center! I have to say this was the best party I have ever thrown! It was so much fun for the kids....and adults! The pool was perfect! It is totally geared for kiddies..slides and all! The weather was perfect to spend the afternoon with friends and family. Mikey was so excited to have his "Cars" themed party today! He was been counting down the days! I am not sure if he loved the unlimited Doritos on the tables or the pool more;)
It was so much fun! Thanks to everyone who came and we hope you had a great time! Also, thanks to all of you who helped me out today. Being a single mommy is a new life adventure for me and I am blessed to have you all to make it a little easier!
Beware..lots of pics that are in no order:)

No comments:

Post a Comment