Monday, June 1, 2009

Lunch with Jay






Saturday turned out to be a very eventful day. I had tickets for the Cubs game in the afternoon so Kristy and I met up with Timmy and Sarah at Vines on Clark for lunch. As soon as we sat down Timmy said, "Mis don't turn around now, but the guy two from the end at the table behind you is Jay Cutler" We couldn't believe it! All four of us were completely star struck and were watching Jay and his entourage rather than having our own conversations at first:) People starting asking him for a picture, so I didn't want the opp to pass us by, so I asked him for a picture. He looks a little annoyed, but he did have his arm around me( if you look closely you can see it)...so I think he was totally playing hard to get:)jk! He was nice and I am sure he gets a little tired of all the fans, but it was a good experience for all of us!

Afterwards, we went to Pam and Ryan's to celebrate their recent engagement! Congrats you two! It was a nice BBQ and a gorgeous night to sit by the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment