Sunday, September 27, 2009

Apple Picking













Fall is here! I love fall! Going apple picking is one of my favorite things to do in the fall! We have gone for the past 3 years and the boys love to go. THis year we went to a new apple orchard in Maple Park and it was really cute. We took a hayride to the orchard and were greeted by "Farmer Stan" who told us all about the different apples and the best ones to pick. We each had a bag and got started! I think our bags were full in less than 5 minutes! Joey ate 3 apples while we were on the orchard! I was thrilled since eating fruit isn't always so easy:) Afterwards, we went and bought apple donuts...yum! Then we had a picnic and crawled on more tractors. Thanks Auntie Nicole for coming along!

No comments:

Post a Comment