Michael has been expressing more and more interest for going on the potty. He has been sitting on the big boy potty before baths and a couples times when he sees Joey go potty. Santa brought him Cars & Elmo underwear in his stocking, so he was all set. I was just waiting until he was a little older. Now that he will be 3 in a couple months, I thought we could give it a whirl. Joey was potty trained at this age too and he was super successful as well. Joey is on spring break this week, so we don't have to be out of the house by 7:50am each day. We can stay home thi week and just potty train:)
This morning, I got out the big boy underwear and Mikey was in heaven! He picked out a Lightening McQueen pair and wore them with pride! Joey gave him a big hug and said, "I am proud of you brother!" Too cute!!!! Then we set the timer for every 20-30 minutes and put him on the potty. He has been drinking a lot of apple juice, milk and water to keep him going! Mikey went #2 on the potty 2 times before 10:00am! As of 4:00pm today he went #2 - 3times and #1 7 times! He gets a sticker for a #1 adn 2 stickers for #2. (Sorry to be so detailed, but this is his baby book too) Mieky refused to put on a pull up for nap, so he went down in his underwear and WOKE UP DRY! Yahoo! We are so proud of you Mikey! I have adorable pics, but don't think they are blog appropriate:)
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment