Friday, March 20, 2009

Park Day!































The weather on Tuesday was so nice we were at the park...twice!!! Joey picked the park afterschool and he chose the "Fishy Park". There we had a picnic and the boys played FOREVER in the sand with this crane. It was great! They had a swarm of kids helping them look for buried treasure. After naps we had playgroup and it was our turn to host. I let Mikey pick the park and he wanted to go to the park where he had his party, so we went to Randall Oaks. The weather was super windy, so we brought along our new Buzz Lightyear kites. Joey wa totally into it and after I showed him how to do it, he was set! After about ten minutes of him doing a great job of flying his kite on his own, a huge gust of wind came and took the kite handle right out of his hands! I began to chase after the kite, but it was too late...it was in the tree:( Joey felt so bad, but it wasn't his fault at all. Thank goodness for Dollar Tree kites! After we dried a few tears, he went to the tree and said "mommy, I'm gonna shake it out of there!" It was too cute! Now when we drive down Randall Road and look at the park, we wave to Buzz!














No comments:

Post a Comment