Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lifetime Family Swim

My two little goof balls!


Mikey with his sharks. He loves the purple one!

Joey showing off his back float:)


The boys and I have been making use of our LIfetime passes a lot lately for family swim! Now the boys are both at really good ages that they can hold their own in the zero depth area and I don't feel like a nervous wreck the entire time:) We bring our sharks to throw and sink to the bottom. Joey will go straight down to the bottom without a problem. HE holds his breath and down he goes! Mikey is more hesistant, but love to put his face in the water to blow bubbles, so that is a great start! I got them matching CARS bathing suits, so cute! Now we keep our pool bag packed and hit the pool after preschool as much as possible. THey take GREAT naps in teh afternoon after since they are so wiped. They even take a shower in the locker room, so they are finished for bedtime too....double win:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment