Joey mapping our path
Joey WAY into the truck!
Mikey was SO HAPPY!
I love this one with the Mertes sign in the background
Papa and his future Mertes summer employees!
Joey checking out the gears
I love this one too, becasue you can tell Joey is asking Papa tons of questions.On Tuesday the weather was PERFECT! It was much needed, so the boys and I headed on a few adventures after preschool. First, we went to Papa's work and the boys loved it. They got to climb on some trucks, see the tools, and check out Papa's office. They were very impressed! Next, we headed to Brookfield Zoo! Many of the animals were not out, but it was great to walk around and enjoy the fresh air. The boys were way into the map, especially Joey, he kept saying "Ok Mommy, now we have to go past the aligators, over to the bears and then we are there..I think..Ok Mommy?" Papa was able to join us at the zoo for a little bit too. Even though the warm temps were short lived, it was great!

No comments:
Post a Comment