Monday, February 9, 2009

Disney on Ice
















My parents got us all tickets to Disney on Ice at the United Center on Feburary 8th. it was AWESOME! Mickey and Minnie came out first and I think the boys just about fell out of their chairs! Then Donald and Goofy! The first act after that was "Cars"! WOW! Lightening McQueen even came out! They were soooooooo excited! Mikey was drooling! They also put a show on from Lion King, Little Mermaid, and TinkerBell. I highly recommend going to the show! It was a great experience for the boys! On the way to the city, Joey was singing the "Beauty and the Beast" songs at the top of his lungs. He does that everyday! HE loves to sing, but then tells me "Don't tell my friends Mom, I'm embarassed!" Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment