









Joey turned 5 on November 7, 2009!!!! He is a "whole hand" according to him:) He woke up to his traditional, overly decorated house ( i love to do that) and a load of birthday presents! His favorite was the Fisher Price Imaginext Dragon Castle...it is great and he sat and played and played. He had a candle in his breakfast as we planned how to spend the day. He wanted to go to the zoo, the weather was gorgeous, so we spent the afternoon with the animals. For dinner he chose Moretti's, not for the pizza, but because he says they have the best mac n cheese:) He got a little embarassed when the wait staff sang to him, but it was cute ( sure forgot my camera for that one) He also took treats to school on Friday 11/6 for his class. He chose "The Incredible Hulk" cupcakes from Target. I bet all the Mom's loved me since the kids had green teeth and tongues! whoops...
I'm so proud of Joey. He is such a sweet little boy with such a gentle heart. He has really taken on the role as a big brother too. The other day he came into Mikey's room while I was putting him down for nap and said, "Brother, can I sing you a song?" It was adorable. It was to the tune of Frosty the Snowman, but was all about Mikey. Where is the video camera when you need it???
The best story I have about Joey is very recently. My parents got him a "boom box" for his birthday along with the Taylor Swift Cd My boys are in love with her and know the lyrics to "you belong to me" and "love story". Anyway, I had a few CD's that I gave him to add to his collection. One day when he was in his room for a time out, I heard him singing in his room to "We Got The Beat". I opened the door and saw him dancing on his bed ( in his undies) and looking in the mirror. It was hiliarious! He told me, "Mommy can I stay on time out longer?"
No comments:
Post a Comment