























FYI - These pics are a little out of order...sorry:)
On Christmas Eve the boys and I prepared for the holiday and for M&M to come in from Cali! We went to Grandpa Irvin's for dinner and to open presents. Afterwards we went to the candlelight service at church, which I love! When we got home we set out the cookies we had made for Santa and Papa got carrots for the reindeer. Both boys wrote letters to Santa telling him that they "loved him". too cute. They each picked out a book to read. Mikey picked out Polar Express and Joey picked Night Before Christmas. They were so excited and going to bed was so cute..."Mommy, I am so excited, I just can't sleep!" Eventually the boys did fall asleep and were up at 5am. M&M got in from Cali at 1:30am and it was so great to see them! The best part of Christmas was when Matt and Megan came upstairs in the morning and the boys saw them for the first time....they were soooo excited! Having our entire family home for Christmas morning made it the best Christmas in years!! The morning went by way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment