
Julie, Masa, me, Derek, and Meg
Aww...how cute;)
This is our resort...Cancun Palace
Nothing like tequila in the mall...hilarious:)
M&M on the bus.....hold on tight!!!
Adie and me....Meg's niece
Derek, Meg's bro and Matt building their castle..it was great!
We all had massages, mani and pedi's with an ocean view:)
Meg and I at breakfast
Rowan, meg's nephew, and Matt
Saturday I headed to Cancun with the Pecson Family, which is Matt's girlfriend Megan's family. We got to Ohare at 7am and they surprised me with bumping me up to FIRST CLASS! Wow! It was wonderful! I sure had a mimosa and cheered over Chi Town as we headed to Mexico.
To sum up my vacation all I can say is relaxation, fun, sun, and a wonderful family that welcomed me with open arms. I have never been at an all inclusive resort before....it was amazing!!! Great food, drinks and the resort was perfect.
Thanks to Dr. & Mrs. Pecson for welcoming me so graciously and treating me as if I were family the entire week. Thanks Meg for being such a great girlfriend to Matt, but most of all thanks for being a wonderful friend to me too! This week helped me out more than you'll ever know! Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment