Thursday, February 4, 2010

Extreme Home Makeover!




They were so excited, they're still in jammies!




Two weeks ago Timmy and Dad helped me tackle a project I've been wanting and waiting to do. Now that it's official that we live with my parents, I wanted the boys to take some ownership in their new rooms. Mikey wanted a "chicago bears room" and Joey wanted a "superman" room. Before thye left for the weekend with their dad, they were so excited to help! They carried every toy out of the old playroom because now that will be Mikey's room! They washed walls, took down border, and more. It was so great for them to take part in it which I think helped with the change.

When they got back on Sunday, they had new rooms! Timmy painted the walls of both rooms and between Dad, Tim, and I we pulled up the old carpet to reveal gorgeous oak floors! Joey is highly allergic to dust mites, so carpet had to go and it was well worth the work!

We are still in the process of getting furniture and making it completely put together, but they are both happy and so proud of their new lil rooms!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you guys! Sounds like the boys had a great time! And could your brother be any sweeter??? :)

    ReplyDelete